1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Challenge mislabeled

Discussion in 'General' started by DrKittyMewMew, Aug 21, 2017.

1. DrKittyMewMew

DrKittyMewMew Member

the rank D challenge for the orange beach party is a D rank challenge NOT an E rank like it's written. So clear level 10 with D not E

Don't know about the other rank challenges, but I suspect they are all mislabeled since they all say do something with E rank yokai

Edit. Just did the C rank challenge. It's C rank yokai not E.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Yachty

Yachty New Member

Yes there are some missions which are mislabeled , I think the mission "Clear Stage 44 of Ultra Orange Beach withi 70 seconds" is a confusion with another level ...
    Because I try several times with a a chronometer to be sure and I finish the level in 50-60 seconds but the mission don' want to be completed...

Like DrKittyMewMew said there are a lot of confusion and mistake mad by YWWW staff in this event :/

3. DrKittyMewMew

DrKittyMewMew Member

I think that one is the skelebella stage. Not 44.

4. Yachty

Yachty New Member

Yes you are right and today they apologiz for that error and they changed the ultra speed challenge mission to Clear Secret Stage 2 of Ultra Orage Beach within 65 seconds , it's a very hard challenge for some people cause Skellebella have more than 40 000 life points ...

And another mistake they made I think it's mission Mysterious Damage Challenge , to perform 7500 or mre damage in stage 27 with mysterious tribe , I perform more than 30 000 damge to Jibanyan but still don't get the mission...Maybe I'm just blind or something :)

5. Dbrock06

Dbrock06 Member

Same issue here. Used all mysterious and Jibanyon has 10k health. Says I only did 4000. Weird