1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Chip collecting...

Discussion in 'General' started by Everfore Komashura, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

Has anyone found good stages to farm for the 'Merican chips? I am having terrible luck getting them!

2. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

I would strongly suggest using baddinyan and cynake for the job, but don't use them in yopple HQ. that's where you want to get the dream chips.The only stage that has 3 merican yo-kais would be stage 339 which it contains 2 putasockinit(s) and 1 cornfused. Party suggestion, Use brave or tough yo-kai, but if you're gonna get dream chips in yopple HQ, I would suggest having fancy-nyan, goldenyan (or a healer yo-kai with high recovery), and hardy hound or mermother in case of ultra challenge battle so don't expect to use baddinyan and cynake for it. if you want to avoid ultra challenge battles, go to stage 293 at scrapyard. Party suggestion, I would say baddinyan, cynake, slurpent, 1~2 shady and/or eerie yo-kai.

Everfore Komashura likes this.
  3. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

Thanks for the tip! I had been using Cynake with max s-level but I wasn't noticing an increase in drop rates of chips, just lots of food. I'll double up with max s-level Baddinyan and see how it goes.

4. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

It's a low drop rate, but I got most of the chips from stage 339 to go along with the dream chips. It took me a lot of spirits to get both merican and dream chips. If you're trying to get U2 and Dream Chips, you need to get at least 7/8 or 8/8 correct responses and any 6/8 or below won't get you those chips and they can only be obtained by success bonus. You can get about 2-3 merican chips in stage 339 per run.