1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

(closed)

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Pikachu, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

the latest event was supposed to go 11 days and end at 11:59pm UTC on 4-24 according to the news post but it ended 11:59pm utc on 4-23 meaning the event only went 10 days, cause when i logged in on day 11 which should of been 4-24 all day, the news post was still there but all the missions were gone for the whole day , so i wasnt able to play the event on the last day like posted and i couldnt finish the event because of this glitch. the mission "Log in on day 11" remains uncliamed cause well you couldnt login on day 11 cause on the last day(day 11 or 4-24) you couldnt do the event . i was also going to pop those last 5000 wib wob for the ghz-orb mission , but no i couldnt because you all ended the event a day before it was supposed to end. i dont know why you ended it early. wheres our promised 11th day for this event?

2. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

Never mind they extended it a day due to this issue :) I ask that a mod please delete this thread thanks