1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Game Closes it servers

Discussion in 'Latest News & Announcements' started by KirbyFluttershy, Apr 2, 2018.

1. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

I'm pretty sure that you all aware that the game closes at the end of next month, but if you guys are gonna add more people here to your friend list, it would be best not to do that from this point on. why you ask?

this will explain why

and yes, it's official coming from reddit and amino and it's 100% confirmed. I don't know (or get) why the Japanese version runs longer than the US so my reaction to this news is that I can't believe it's finally happening. I've been playing the game everyday. I kind of wished that this game can last longer than this or much longer as the Japanese version can run. This game has ran for 2 years now.

Anyway if you guys have any reactions and/or opinions on this, share'em here.

2. Ari

Ari New Member

I already gave up this game since valentine day scramble battle 2018. Last scramble battle I played was for Christmas 2017. Those who have played this game longer will always win the score attack battle and I can't see this changing. There were just too many events in the last 6 to 12 months, event after event after event and people would spend heaps to gain the advantage but they could never win the score attack.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  3. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

I have to agree on that because there are too many hackers and pay-2-winners in this game although According to the yo-kai watch amino, I do believe that the company who runs the server has financial reasons which is that NHN didn't earn enough profits from players to keep the game running. Japan version has bigger fan base for the yo-kai watch than the west. A Lot of people just demand for yo-kai watch 3, but of course the company needs to put a stop to that on people wanting the game.

It's just that most of us players who played this game more often wanted to keep the game running, but it'll be hard for us to re-work everything up to this point if the company that runs the server brings the game back, but yeah, it's very sad for us players.

All We can do for now is share memories of the game.