1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Just started playing, need help with Yo-kais

Discussion in 'Party Help' started by LaseR, Nov 5, 2016.

1. LaseR

LaseR New Member

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-05 at 21.29.57 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-11-05 at 21.29.57 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-11-05 at 21.29.57 (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2016-11-05 at 21.29.57.jpeg
    These are the Yo-kais that i currently have, the ones on the top are my main team. First i would like to ask wich ones of these do you guys think are good and do you guys think i should trade someone from the team for one of the units on my inventory? Second i'd like to know what you think about Cruncha it is my first and currently only Rank S, is it any good? Should i spend Soul Secrets on it? (I currently own 3) And if you guys have any advice about the game i would very much like to know.
    Thx in advance for reading all this =D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  2. MizzCherri

MizzCherri New Member

U need jibanyan

3. MizzCherri

MizzCherri New Member

All the catlike yokai r great

4. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

That all depends on the situation you're in and There are tougher stages ahead so I may recommend using Rank S and SS yo-kais to prevent from being killed. I would highly recommend using Slurpent and 3 other compatible yo-kai tribes followed by elder bloom if score matters and dandoodle if you need to befriend yo-kais. I would also recommend grinding if your team level and overall HP is low

For Soul Secrets, I would save them for elder bloom, T Energison, arachnevil, chocolina, slurpent, and unpleasant. You may wanna get offensive yo-kai's soultimate at least level 4-7, but mostly you wanna use soul secrets on legends, merican legends, attack boosting yo-kais such as oranyan M, maiden ruin, Grapenyan M, Beddy-byes, and certain SS yo-kais. If bonus balls matter for certain challenges, I would recommend taking mermother and hardy hound's soultimate to level 4.

I just use the best yo-kais for certain stages right now so these are the yo-kais I use best by tribe

Brave - Shogunyan, Shogun King M, Bishamonten, Illuminoct, and Fancy-nyan.
    Mysterious - Oranyan M, Maiden Ruin, Komashura, T Energison, and Koma Star
    Eerie - Most likely to be Slackerjack as offensive and Dandoodle for befriend rate
    Shady - Hinozall Awoken, Slimamander S, Hidabat Awoken, and Captain Thunder M
    Slippery - Slurpent and Whismallowman M
    Charming - Prancy-nyan, Koalanyan, Jibanyan Santa, Koma Santa, and Benzaiten
    Heartful - Chocolina, Elder Bloom, Libertynyan SS, and Beddy-Byes
    Wicked - Unpleasant (one and only)
    Tough - I don't use tough tribes that often in terms of attack power and low soultimate levels so basically what I have best so far are robonyan 28, gilgaros, Kabuking, Toadal Dude Awoken, Orcanos M, Goldenyan, and sternyan

What's work-in progress for me are Grapenyan M, The Last nyanmurai, and other yo-kais that I have missed.

Now as for the yo-kai watch models, I would highly recommend having model zero, U2, and dream model. you wanna switch watches depending on your team. If you're using yo-kais that doesn't benefit watch bonus, they won't gain any bonus, but for looks in battles so only switch when necessary however the regular yo-kai watch model doesn't give bonuses to any yo-kai.

Certain Rank S and SS yo-kais have skills so if you need to know what skills they have, you can look up their info. skill levels go up to level 5 so it doesn't matter which skill secrets you want to apply on.