1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

MasterDaye's Art Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by MasterDaye, Mar 8, 2017.

1. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

Hallo peoples! o3o

As you probably know, I'm MasterDaye and I wanted to liven up this thread in particular by throwing you all my awfully mediocre Yo-kai Watch fanart!

Tumblr Link!

Manjimutt Doodles Baku Doodles

I can/will also make a ton of more art if you guys like this. I am also open to commissions, art trades (although I may need to make rules regarding trades), and maybe collabs, so if you want your favorite yo-kais/yo-kai OCs, just PM me on DA or Tumblr. : D

**All of the work belongs to me and you should, by no means, steal and use them for any purpose unless I have given you the permission to do so**
    ~Wahmp!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

Pixel Art Part of the Thread~
    I couldn't help but create a few pixel arts for some yo-kai's I like.
    I would like to increase my pixel yo-kai collection, so once I become more available (I'll let you guys know if you care enough) y'all can just give me some suggestions of which yo-kais (mainly official) I should work on next. OwO
    **All of the work belongs to me and you should, by no means, steal and use them for any purpose unless I have given you the permission to do so**
    * [​IMG] * [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  3. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

Ugly Sketches of Jibakoma:
    [​IMG]

4. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

Y'know, while seeing some of the lackluster designs of the official 'Merican spirits, I decided to spitball some ideas that Level-5 will probably never use since I'm too small of a voice to be heard. c: (Sorry for the large images, this forum doesn't exactly have the 'spoilers' function, yet)
    [​IMG]
    About the pig: If there were ever a Yo-Kai Watch game that went as far as actually taking place in other countries (America in this case), I wanted to do an American take on USApyon (that being the pig - A Japanese yo-kai living in America for some reason). >w<
    One thing that kinda blew me about the 'Merican spirits is that there weren't any cryptids or tall tale characters! Not even a Bigfoot yo-kai. (Not too pleased)

[​IMG]