1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Oni crank a kai rant

Discussion in 'General' started by D4M3RC, Nov 28, 2017.

1. D4M3RC

D4M3RC Member

You know. I'm kinda getting frustrated already. Ive hit that 4500 so many times already and even when it was for 3000. Even then I have yet to get anything good. No rank SS. I think maybe 1 or 2 rank S that I've already had before. And the rest is all the same. I've gotten Slitherref to max level because of the Crankakai.
    I think also what makes me mad is that I have yet to get Shobonyan even though he is rank A!! WHY CAN'T I GET SOMETHING DIFFERENT!?!?!

2. Dbrock06

Dbrock06 Member

Id like to add that I never ever get the current event yokai in crank a kai either. There needs to be some kind of boost 4 those too.

D4M3RC likes this.
  3. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

I'm starting to think that this increased drop rate and full gauge doesn't even do anything. all they're giving us is just a bunch of useless and same rank B and A yo-kais. I got a mysterious orange and 2 last nyanmurai passes and wasn't able to befriend both the last nyanmurai and oranyan M. they really need to decrease the drop rate on useless and same Rank B and A yo-kais when increased drop rate and full gauge in effect otherwise they're just making things more difficult for us that are not rich to buy Y-money to get the new S and SS yo-kais or at least put the useless and same Rank A and below yo-kais in a normal crank-a-kai if that's the possibility. All I got on my end was some useless and same Rank A and below yo-kais such as badude, alloo, beetler, slitheref, and others.

D4M3RC likes this.