1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Party suggestions for beating Libertynyan S

Discussion in 'Stage Advice' started by Everfore Komashura, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

So I am having the hardest time trying to beat this guy, I only seem to get his health down to half then the dreaded game over... I've tried many combinations including utilizing Libertanyan A to lower his attack (I haven't been fortunate enough to get Pookevil, or the sand suit yet) I even spent alot of y-money removing level caps and used up a bunch of mega exporbs on my best slippery tribe members to utilize unity and weakness with no luck. Suggestions? tips?
    (Just realized after I hit create thread I misspelled Libertynyan oops)

2. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

What're your main party's soultimate levels? I keep on hearing that Pookivil is a godsend against Libertynyan S, but I got him and I still don't have any time to even half his life. I kinda feel like I need Mister Sandmeh, but I hear that he does nothing if his soultimate isn't at its highest. But I think that's the thing with Libertynyan's hidden stage: you just need the highest soultimates for the elite yo-kais, no if's and's or but's about it.

But here's one of my teams: Unikirin (S-lvl 3), Libertynyan A (S-lvl 1), Slurpent (S-lvl 3), Jibanyan S (S-lvl 2), Pookivil (S-lvl1)

3. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

Oh boy that's my problem I don't have Unikirin, Slurpernt, Pookivil, or the sand suit. The team I used with the most success was Venoct Awoken (S-lvl 3), Libertynyan A (S-lvl 2), Blizzaria (S-lvl 3), Mermadonna (S-lvl 2) and Spoilerina (S-lvl 2). Even with this team Libertynyan still had a little less than half his health left and game over. I used up all my soul secrets upping the Soultimates for my money grinding team. I think for now I'm going to focus on grinding for y-money and hope I pull some good yo-kai.

4. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

You got more than half of his health down?? @_@ Guess I need to grind money to crank some of the Awoken yo-kais... Jeez..

But yeah, I think that's the best bet, with all things considering. Good luck on getting Libertynyan S and then some! c: