1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

So anyone understand the charm mechanic in Wib Wob?

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by JohnnyFi, Apr 12, 2017.

1. JohnnyFi

JohnnyFi New Member

hi everyone,

I feel like I'm missing something. I'm trying to progress my Yo-Kai by leveling then realized I need to level my Soultimates to make a bigger difference. To level soultimes up I need to friend the same yo-Kai many many times or use the extremely rare soul secret item right? so to increase my chance of friending yo-Kai again again, play the same level over and over and I use schmmopie, dandoodle, and Casanuva.

Looking at the yo-Kai's stats I see there's a Charm rating. Does anyone have a stasticial look at what the chances are to friend a yo-Kai and then how much using a soultimate increases this based on that charm rating? I'm just curious if I'm taking a .5% chance and making it .7% or am I doing something like 5% to 50%.

Anything anyone has about efficient progression would be amazing and appreciated.

Thanks!! :)

Storman2327 likes this.
  2. AngieB

AngieB Member

This video explains a lot. Give it a try.

Filthy Goat had some great tips.
    Good luck.

Storman2327 likes this.
  3. AngieB

AngieB Member

4. JohnnyFi

JohnnyFi New Member

Thanks so much! I have found a few things out there but nothing on how this mechanic works. :)

5. AngieB

AngieB Member

Hi again Johnny. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the charm rating. Is that in the wib wob section or the medallium? Can you tell me what it looks like?

It did take me awhile to realise that it's not about the yo-kai level. It's all about the Soultimates. They're like Digital Gold. I don't have any concrete data but I do know that one full level up in Soultimates moves makes a big difference. It sucks that starting at level 5 it takes many, many soul secrets just to MAX that level. 35 friends or soul secrets just to MAX one yo-kai. It is worth it though.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017