1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Strong just get stronger

Discussion in 'General' started by Dbrock06, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Dbrock06

Dbrock06 Member

I feel like these recent events are flawed. The strong players are dominating and continue getting these rare ss yokai. What about thd little guys. The newer players have no shot at these ss. Whismellow just destroys me. Why no continues. I have no shog and my teams decent. What are your thoughts. Kind of makes this not fun anymore. Especially when you grind for 4500 coins and get trashy yokai EVERY time.

2. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

I'm gonna have to agree even the score attacks are getting more ridiculous every time when new yo-kais are being released and oni / lucky crank-a-kai are just giving us some Rank D-A yo-kais. The drop rate increase doesn't even do anything for us as I know about. It's not only the new players, it's also the players that don't have a job and spending spirits all day to grind for y-money and not to mention they just release a helper yo-kai at the last min decision like they released awevil for hinozall awoken during that event. I just wish that there was some way we can send our complaints about how unfair the crank-a-kai really is for us players that are new and don't have a job to pay for y-money and not to mention lowering the drop rate on rank A and below yo-kais while increasing the drop rate on S & SS rank yo-kais during the drop rate increase and not to mention removing the Rank D or lower yo-kais.. all we're dealing with are no lifers and pay-2-winners and there's no fairness to this game.

3. Dbrock06

Dbrock06 Member

Cant even make this up. Grinded to my 25000 points to get the oni coin. What luck. I got e ranked leadoni. What a joke! That was after getting 2 dragies level d. 2 mircles. Useless and a miradox in my last 5 lucky crank a kais. Shaking my head...

4. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

Even if we try to max them out, we get the same yo-kais, but converts into soul secrets instead so it's not easy to get what we want in terms of bad luck streak going on. When I saw this video, something tells me that what this youtuber said is true in terms of bad luck, and pay-2-winners. you can read the other comments because some of them what they say is true because they struggled a lot to get a better and stronger yo-kais and some get'em at the last day and hour of the event, but they will not get the yo-kai they want in a play condition no continue stage. I do believe that NHN has a lack of understanding for international player base needs.

5. Dbrock06

Dbrock06 Member

This rounds oni coin.....c ranked nagatha...yayyyyyyyyy. what a joke. Grind 4 25 k and u get that. Ugggggjgh