1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

Valentine's Day Scramble Battle

Discussion in 'Latest News & Announcements' started by KirbyFluttershy, Feb 5, 2018.

1. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

I figured that no one would make a thread like this, but I decided to make one. For those of you guys that are curious about unlocking the hidden stages, here's what I know

For 1st round of scramble battle

hidden stage to demandi - deal 3k damage or more with a slippery yo-kai. Use attack boosting yo-kai, slurpent, and a offensive slippery yo-kai with highest soultimate level for the job. Affects all teams. Stage may depend on the team you're in. Info has been confirmed from one of the comments on youtube while I was looking for a video and get info on it.

Hidden stage to chocolina - Beat the boss stage. this is automatic for every round during scramble battle event so no need to ask. this is self-explanatory. Affects all teams.

Both hidden stages have no continue and play condition so plan your team carefully.

note: if you have multiple yo-kai watch models, please switch the yo-kai watch model before dispatching your yo-kais to capture stages to benefit the yo-kais you're dispatching to capture stages.

2. muzzie852

muzzie852 New Member

Anyone know what the 3rd round hidden stages are?
    (Besides, Beat the boss stage)

3. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

Clear the stage with Gush. For Nate's team it's stage 20.

4. KirbyFluttershy

KirbyFluttershy Member

make sure the hidden stage conditions affects all or individual teams as well because we'll never know those conditions for certain teams. Anyway last round is coming up so good luck to all who are competing for chocolina and other goodies for festival coins (mega) and if you guys know how to unlock a hidden stage, just be sure to tell. I know it's tough to compete with low spirits, pay-2-winners, and no lifers around so if you think that you're forcing yourself to stay in top 50 to get chocolina and other goodies and/or have low spirits, just stay in top250.