1. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.

What do you think on the new Event

Discussion in 'General' started by Chaoticgirl77, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Chaoticgirl77

Chaoticgirl77 New Member

Because I think HOLY CRAP IT'S AWESOME. Seriously I got Happiere Awoken like my second or third crank. I also got the Liberty Pass on my tenth. This event has been amazing! This is the first time that I got really genuinely excited for an event and I came in not expecting much.

2. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

I must agree with you, this is an excellent event! Fingers crossed I'll get super lucky and pull a Unikirin, I missed out during all the scramble battle events because I never ranked higher than 62. Hopefully I'll get that Robonoko as well, I swear I fed that thing at least 20 nom burgers and did not befriend him. Thumbs up for this awesome event!

3. DrKittyMewMew

DrKittyMewMew Member

Anyone find the sand suit thing? Is it just a drop?

4. Dbrock06

Dbrock06 Member

If you are a newish character its impossible to beat libertanyn s. Let alone get all the stars. That is thd only unfair thing about it

5. Everfore Komashura

Everfore Komashura Member

The sand suit is only available in the Lucky crank-a-kai or with the 4th of July Lucky coin.

6. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

I'm extremely thankful and appreciative of this event! This has been the most fun I've had on Wibble Wobble (ever since I stopped playing because I didn't know that if you uninstall your app, you can't get your account back in an efficient way). Although... I can't help but feel like I'm stuck on this event.

After obtaining Sandmeh twice and getting all of the stars from Normal and Super Liberty way, I'm pretty much stuck in a rut since I can't even touch Libertynyan S nor crank that Sand Suit (I make way too little money even when I try to grind) to even have a chance against him.

7. Chaoticgirl77

Chaoticgirl77 New Member

I'm luckier in that regard. My grinding team nets me 1100-1300 money each go, but it's still a bit tedious. Buuuut after spending a couple hours grinding for event points I FINALLY GOT THE MERMAID PEARL AND WAS ABLE TO FUSE MERMADONNA, THE LAST YOKAI I NEEDED TO UNLOCK SLURPENT! Hell yeah! I'm gonna be focusing on leveling him up for a while because holy crap if I get him high enough grinding Y money will be a piece of cake.